| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Limon in February is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 200.7mm (7.9in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Limon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Limon, Costa Rica
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Limon:
- Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua - 460.8 kms (286.3 miles) N
- Condega, Nicaragua - 527.6 kms (327.9 miles) NW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 421.6 kms (262 miles) NW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 537.9 kms (334.3 miles) NW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 436.8 kms (271.5 miles) NW
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 349.3 kms (217.1 miles) NW
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 240.5 kms (149.4 miles) NNW
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 404.6 kms (251.4 miles) WNW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) WNW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 331.6 kms (206 miles) WNW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 347.4 kms (215.9 miles) WNW
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) W
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 199 kms (123.6 miles) W
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) W